The Infection Prevention Society (IPS) is pleased to announce that registration for its annual conference, Infection Prevention 2018, is now open.
ERS Connect, a leading supplier of cloud based Patient Communication Services, delivering optimal cost effective data fed routing of end to end patient communications throughout the RtT Pathway. – Our Ethos: To support the introduction of digitised communication solutions supporting the NHS Digital and paperless Agenda. Modular services include the introduction of hybrid mail, digital appointment letters and appointment confirmation processes, partial booking solutions, patient portal, appointment and waiting list validations, patient surveys and engagement and post discharge services. All of which designed to deliver improved patient experience and significant DNA and waiting list reductions with optimum slot re-utilisation benefits. Our cloud based service is agnostic and can run simultaneously to your internal processes and integrate with all PAS and EPR Systems through HL7 or N3 systems.
Our blended approach utilises all media channels and escalation processes to ensure a smooth and gradual transition from traditional communications and manual processes to a digitised service. Roll out involves a unique hybridisation of current systems to ensure all patient needs are supported, GDPR is achieved significant cost and efficiency savings realised. Finally this is supported by intuitive outcome based reporting, trend analysis and live delivery.
Our Services include:
- Email, SMS, IVR, Agent and Digital Surveys
- Hybrid Mail
- Secure Patient Portal
- Cloud based agnostic solutions
- Patient communications along the RtT Pathway
- Booking procedures, appointment letters and confirmation, appointment reminders
- Pre-operative and post discharge solutions
- Staff and Patient Surveys including FFT - SMS, IVR, Agent, Web based
- Urgent notifications, Short notice communications support and contingency planning Major incident alerts service
- HL7 Integration
For more information contact us.