The Infection Prevention Society (IPS) is pleased to announce that registration for its annual conference, Infection Prevention 2018, is now open.
In today’s NHS, there are overlapping organisations which need to exchange information reliably and efficiently. Practices need to share with CCGs, Provider teams, Trusts, Local Authorities, NHS England and many more.
What is GPTeamNet?
GPTeamNet is a web-based sharing and compliance platform for Primary Care.
- For GPs - it provides rapid access to information and eases the collection of appraisal evidence.
- For practice managers - it provides a powerful practice intranet which includes information-sharing, CQC compliance, and personal CPD records.
- For GP federations and practice groups - it provides uniquely powerful tools for information-sharing, collaboration and shared services.
- For CCGs - it facilitates information-sharing, communication and engagement in a way that is unmatched by any other solution.
- For all - it provides an information management system trusted by hundreds of Practices, CCGs, CSUs, Trusts, Local Authorities and NHS England.
In Primary Care we know that you need accurate information from a multitude of different sources. At times you will need to find this quickly and share across the whole practice team. This includes day to day tasks, CQC inspections, and evidence for annual appraisals. Additional features enable scheduling annual leave, significant events, compliments and training.
GPTeamNet provides you with the ability to collate all of this in one easily accessible place.
In addition to the powerful compliance and sharing aspect of GPTeamNet, Clarity Informatics have now integrated GPTeamNet with the Appraisal Toolkit for GPs. This allows easy export of practice related information directly into a GP’s appraisal portfolio with the click of a button, simplifying the whole process of appraisal evidence gathering.
We are confident that you will find the platform useful and that it will become an essential resource for your organisation.
For more information contact James Stephenson by telephone or email.