For conference organisers looking for a cost-effective alternative in a city steeped in history, Edinburgh is the obvious choice.
DiffX is a powerful non-chlorine disinfection system which eliminates ALL surface contamination including spores, bacteria, viruses and pathogenic organisms. The patent protected formulation of disinfection represents a new generation of disinfection. It is not deactivated by soiling, it works through the dirt.
The powder is contained within a water soluble sachet, which when dissolved in warm water creates a disinfecting agent which outperforms chlorine based disinfectants, especially under the most extreme conditions.
DiffX kills MRSA and viruses, C diff spores 100%, TB and Mycobacteria, and is a possible environmental protection against the Ebola virus.
- It is non chlorine based
- Has a corrosive inhibitor and is pH neutral
- Is low risk - COSHH Cleans and disinfects Works through dirt
- Effective against C. diff, MRSA and Norovirus
- Cleans and disinfects in one at the same time
- Improves cleaning standards
- Patient, staff and visitor friendly
- Safe in the environment
DiffX saves money by keeping wards clean, disinfected and infection free. It also maximises the use of materials being non-corrosive saving money on replacement cloths and mops.