The Infection Prevention Society (IPS) is pleased to announce that registration for its annual conference, Infection Prevention 2018, is now open.
P&W Water Hygiene Ltd
P&W Water Hygiene Ltd is a Water Hygiene/Treatment company based in Kent covering all of England. P&W carry out all works associated with stored hot and cold water systems and plant, including Legionella Risk Assessments to BS8580 & HTM04-01. With over 15 years experience within the Water Hygiene/Treatment Industry looking after clients within: Hospital NHS Trusts, Councils, Schools & Academies, Care Homes, Hotels, Facilities Management and Maintenance Companies.
P&W Water Hygiene Ltd are members of the Legionella Control Association & Water Management Society.
- Risk Assessments in compliance with ACoP L8 4th Edition
- Site specific Log Books
- Legionella Control Systems to ACoP L8 and client specific standards
- Emergency and routine Disinfection / Chlorination in accordance & requirements of the HSG 274 Part 2
- UKAS accredited Sampling and Analysis
- Risk Assessment and Control Regime Remedial Actions
- Calorifier Surveys and Inspections
- Calorifier and Water Heater Descales
- Legionella Awareness Training
Please contact us or visit our website.